Last updated: 10 February 2017
Parts of Fiji were badly damaged in February 2016 by the strongest tropical cyclone to make landfall in Fiji in recorded history. Viti Levu was one of the hardest hit areas of this island nation. On the 20th February 2016, winds reached 230 km/h just before the storm hit Viti Levu, leaving behind destruction and chaos in its wake.
The well run, family owned, Volivoli Beach Resort has now reopened newer and better!
Official statement from Volivoli Beach Resort
Nick Darling, the resort’s general manager, and family spokesperson confirms that: “We have used last years closure to invest in staff training in the food and beverage area. External consultants were employed to develop a new menu and assist with service delivery. We’ve taken the opportunity to evaluate where Volivoli sits in the market and to reopen as the premium boutique resort for the Suncoast, while still providing the personal touch that guests expect from Volivoli as a family owned and operated resort. Fiji is where our families heart, lives and business are invested” explains General Manger, Nick Darling. ″
Special offer: Stay 7 nights, pay for 5 Nights
Book before 15th December 2017 any 7 night package for stays between 1st January 2017 and 31st March 2018 and enjoy 2 free nights!
Diver option: US$1882 per person, twin share
Diver Single: US$2373
7 Night Package Inclusion:
• Includes round trip airport/resort transfers
• 7 nights’ accommodation in an Ocean View Room
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Full meal plan – full cooked breakfast, 2 course lunch and 3 course dinner
• 3 days x 2 tank and 2 days x 3 tank boat diving – includes all tanks, weights and dive guide
• 15-minute foot ritual beauty treatment
• Free use of kayaks and participation in a variety of complimentary resort activities
Additional US$99 per person for unlimited Nitrox
Non-Diver Option, sharing with a Diver: US$1882 per person
In addition to all non-diver options listed above, package includes: 1-hour SUP rental, 1 week unlimited Wifi pass, 1-hour daily massage and also choose three out of the five activities listed below:
• Snorkel outer reef option
• Waterfall and history of Ra province tour
• Island excursion
• Rakiraki township local market trip
• Village cultural tour
• The SY Fiji Siren liveaboard has been back in operation since mid April 2016. She has completed 4 scheduled cruises since cyclone Winston.