Fiji Diving News
If anything happens in the world of scuba diving in Fiji, we'll put it here. Environmental news, marine life, new resorts or liveaboards and anything else we can think of ...
Useful Fiji Diving Links
- Special Offers and Last Minute Deals
- Scuba Diving Videos
- Diving Destinations
- Fiji Dive Resorts
- Liveaboards in Fiji
Scroll down to read all Dive The World's Fiji Dive News in chronological order.
- Ultimate Fiji Day Trips: Shark Reef and Bega Lagoon
- Fiji’s Volivoli Beach Resort to Reopen Post Cyclone Winston
- Your Tourist Dollars Are More Important Than Ever For Fijian's Post Cyclone Winston
- Tui Tai Awarded TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- Book Your Stay At Our New Fiji Dive Resort The Pearl And Get 5% Off Your Next Dive Trip!
- Book Our New Fiji Resort Volivoli And Get 5% Off Your Next Dive Holiday!
- Get 5% Off Your Next Vacation When You Book Our New Fiji Dive Resort Papageno
- Matava Astrolabe Hideaway Wins TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence For 3rd Year
- Join The Great Fiji Shark Count This November 2012
- PADI Green Star Award For Matava Astrolabe Hideaway In Fiji
- New Satellite WiFi System At Matava Astrolabe Hideaway, Fiji!
- Discount Flights Make Fiji Diving Affordable!
- Save 25% Or Get Free Spaces On The Worldwide Dancer Fleet When You Book Now!
- Bull And Tiger Sharks Aplenty at Beqa
- Dive with Humpback Whales in Paradise