Worldwide Diving News
Our blog is the place to find diving news from all our destinations. Whether is environmental news, marine life sightings, new dive sites or trip reports, it will all be here.
Useful Worldwide Diving Links
Scroll down to read all Dive The World's worldwide dive news in chronological order.
- Improved Indonesian Air Travel Safety Is Recognised
- A Win For Sharks and Rays at Cites Conference
- Lionfish Invade The Americas
- Healthy Oceans, Healthy Planet
- ‘Shellebrating’ World Turtle Day
- Is The Term Jewfish Offensive?
- Time To Dive The Great Barrier Reef?
- South Africa's Marine Protection - Have Your Say!
- The 'bends' treatment for Tucker the Turtle
- Underwater Photographer of the Year 2016
- ‘Famous’ Great White Sharks And Their Contributions to Conservation
- Gong Xi Fa Cai - Celebrating The Year Of The Fire Monkey
- Saved By The Bell
- Should El Nino affect your choice of dive destination?
- Dive The World Lucky Draw!