Dive The World Newsletter
Our Latest Scuba Diving Videos
How would you like to be able to get a glimpse into the diving action that you will be able experience on your next dive adventure? Well you can do just that by visiting our Dive The World scuba diving video gallery!
We have put together these diving videos just for you! Now you can get a feel for what to expect. We have just added a new range of videos to our gallery including: Burma, Cocos, Galapagos and several from the top dive destinations in Indonesia. Check them out now! ...
New Dive Videos
• See stunning underwater footage from Burma with its pristine healthy reefs and masses of marine life. See sharks, eagle rays, manta rays and morays and also Burma's great macro life such as nudibranchs, seahorse and crustaceans: Diving in Burma Video
• Experience the dive sites around Cocos Island, Costa Rica. The thrilling underwater scenes include a school of hammerhead sharks, manta rays and dolphins: Scuba Diving Cocos Video
• Watch this video to experience the famous dream dive sites of Galapagos Islands, Ecuador. Come with us and dive with sharks, hammerhead sharks, seals, sea lions and dolphins. You can even see iguanas: Galapagos Scuba Diving Video
• Indonesia boasts several fabulous dive destinations and the diving promises more marine diversity than anywhere else in the world:
- Dive the exciting frontier waters of Raja Ampat and encounter manta rays, wobbegong sharks and turtles: Raja Ampat Scuba Diving Video
- Watch this video for diving Bunaken National Park's (Manado) walls and healthy reefs. Enjoy plenty of fish life including turtles, mandarinfish and cuttlefish: Scuba Diving in Bunaken, Sulawesi Video
- Watch scenes from Komodo National Park's best dive sites. Experience the colourful thriving reefs, large schools of fish, manta rays, turtles, sharks and moray eels: Scuba Diving Video Komodo
- Come and dive the Banda Islands dive sites with us. Encounter sea snakes, turtles and huge schools of fish: Banda Islands Diving Video
- Dive in Bali with stunning underwater scenery from Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Tulamben and the well-known USS Liberty wreck. Experience Mola Mola, manta rays and Bali's healthy reefs: Bali Scuba Diving Video
- Check out the best muck diving in the world in Lembeh Strait, Sulawesi. Encounter frogfish, seahorses, mimic octopus, and numerous other out-of-this-world critters: Scuba Diving in Lembeh Strait Video
You can see all of these and more in our video master gallery. Enjoy!