Scuba Diving Holidays Newsletter
November 2012 Contents
Go on. Take 10 minutes out of your hectic life and slip into the comforting embrace of the Dive The World newsletter. Transport your mind to a realm of warm crystalline waters where fascinating wrecks and playful sea lions await you. Read a real life trip report of a recent liveboard cruise in the Red Sea. Imagine yourself diving Raja Ampat as you watch our new underwater video of this awesome destination. You know you want to!
Welcome to the latest Dive The World newsletter - discover a wealth of exciting underwater possibilities, put together especially for you ...
• Catch up on all the latest news, products and videos from Dive The World
• What's coming up: Have a look at which destinations have exciting happenings in the next few months?
• The allure and fascination of wreck diving!
• Red Sea trip report. Read about a great value trip in Egypt on Miss Nouran.
• Creature Feature: Sea lions - the playful puppies of the ocean.
Dive The World's Liveaboard Search Function
Find the boat and trip you are looking for instantly with our new liveaboard search feature. It appears throughout our site and even on our home pages. We know you are busy so now we give you the information you need to book your next liveaboard diving holiday straight away! Try it now!
Dive The World's Latest Scuba Diving Videos
We have recently added another 5 super videos to our Scuba Dive Video Gallery, so you can see exactly what the destination or liveaboard will be like on your next dive trip. Have a look at them now here:
- Raja Ampat diving video with manta rays, whitetip reef sharks, epaulette sharks, wobbegongs and jacks, plus stunning top-side scenery.
- WAOW Indonesia liveaboard. View this beautiful vessel and get a glimpse of the fabulous diving in Komodo National Park and Raja Ampat.
- Mermaid I and Mermaid II Indonesia liveaboards. Have a look at these sister ships, including the indoor areas, cabins and sun decks. Enjoy a taste also of the spectacular reefs of Komodo and Raja Ampat and the thrilling marine life.
- Panunee Burma liveaboard. Check out the cabins and indoor area then discover turtles, manta rays, eagle rays and leopard sharks at Burma's untouched dive sites.
Dive The World in Belize
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new dive destination: Belize. We are always looking for the best options for your next diving vacation and are proud to be able to offer you this fabulous location. Belize boasts the second largest barrier reef in the world along with famous sites such as the amazing Blue Hole. This is the place to be if clear, warm water, an abundance of marine life and tropical Caribbean scenery attract you. Have a look now at our choice of stunning Belize dive resorts and exceptional high quality Belize liveaboards.
New Dive The World Products
Check out what products we have added since the last newsletter here:
- Red Sea Liveaboards: Andromeda, Cassiopeia, Snefro Spirit and Sea Queen.
- Maldives Liveaboards: MV Orion.
- Burma Liveaboards: Deep Andaman Queen and Thai Sea.
- Indonesia Liveaboards: Damai I, Damai II and Amira.
- Fiji Dive Resorts: The Pearl South Pacific, Waidroka Bay Resort and Volivoli Resort.
What's Coming Up
Are you planning your next dive holiday and are thinking of going soon? We reveal the delights on offer for you between February and April: Whale sharks in Burma and Thailand ... Maldives best visibility ... Manta rays in Galapagos ... Fiji warmer waters and fewer tourists ... specials in Cocos, Galapagos, Red Sea and Thailand. So don't delay, check out our in-depth look at : What's Coming Up
The Allure And Fascination of Wreck Diving
What is it that we find so fascinating about wrecks? Is it the sense of wonder at witnessing a moment in history or the lure of encountering an abundance of marine life in and around a man-made structure? What destinations should I go to for the best wreck diving? Read our article to find out all about the attraction of: Wreck Diving
Red Sea Trip Report
Dive The World's Ricardo Rossi explores the popular and well-known diving destination of the Red sea for the very first time. Having already logged hundreds of dives around the world, how would he rate his trip? The answer is; very impressive, so much so that he was left hungry for more. Find out all about his liveaboard diving experience here in our: Miss Nouran Red Sea Trip Report
Creature Feature: Sea Lions
Before you embark on your dive trip get to know as much as you can about the local marine life. Few marine creatures seem to enjoy life as much as The Sea Lion does. Read all about these playful acrobatics in this edition's creature feature.
Back to Newsletters index