PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty
The PADI AWARE - Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course teaches interested divers, snorkellers and non-divers alike, about the vital role that coral reefs play in the Earth's marine environment.
The course also familiarises participants with the current state of the world's coral reefs, what the major causes of concern are, what are the main contributory factors effecting coral reef health, and how they can help.
This non-diving course includes:
- An introduction to Project AWARE
- The importance of coral reefs to marine ecosystems and coastal areas
- Coral reef biology, association and competition
- The status of the world's coral reefs
- How participants can help, including responsible diving and snorkeling practices
Number of Dives: 0
Duration: 1 day
Price: Courses price list
Location: This course is available at our 5 Star Dive Centre in Phuket, Thailand; as well as
Mabul and Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia;
Bali and Manado in Indonesia;
Taveuni and Kadavu in Fiji.