We understand the importance of keeping information about you confidential and secure. Except as provided for below, we will only ever gather your personal information if you give it to us in the course of making your enquiry.
European Union General Data Protection Regulation
To help you understand how we handle the personal information you share with us, we are committed to compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR is legislation introduced by the European Union (EU) in May 2018. As it is the world’s strongest set of data protection rules, we use this standard for all our website users regardless of where they come from.
GDPR sets rules about how data can be collected and the rights of individuals over their personal data. These include:
* Legal basis – The lawful basis we use for collecting the data we hold is consent. That is, you have agreed to us collecting your data in order to process your communication with us.
* The data collected is limited to what is necessary in relation to its purpose. We will only collect information from you that is necessary to process your enquiry. You may give us consent to collect further data that will assist us in answering your enquiry.
* Data should only be retained for as long is necessary. We will hold your name and email address on file for 5 years in order to have a record of previous communication with us should you wish to correspond with us again.
* Transparent – You have the right to view the personal data we hold for you.
* Accurate. We will make every attempt to ensure the personal data we hold for you is accurate. We will correct inaccurate information immediately once we become aware of it.
* You have the right to tell us to erase all the personal data we hold for you. If you make this request you accept that this is irreversible and that you can no longer rely upon this data.
* We commit to storing your data using modern software that is kept-up-to-date and has the latest security levels. Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security will be in place to avoid unauthorised sharing of information.
If you wish to contact us about your data, please contact us using our contact form. You will need to pass an identity checking process before we can act upon your request.
We retain the personal information you have given us in connection with your enquiry in our database. Such information includes your name, contact details, and any further details that you supply us. Your information is collected when you contact us (and vice versa). We will not share your personal information with any third party without your written consent.