Scuba Diving Courses
PADI Multilevel and Dive Computer Specialty Course
There's so much to see when you go diving that you'll want to make the most of your stay underwater. So, to maximise your underwater adventure, you should learn how to plan and carry out multilevel recreational diving.
During your Multilevel Diver programme, you'll go on 2 open water dives, both of which may be conducted in only 1 day. You'll also be exposed to a variety of different types of multilevel dive calculators (the Wheel and various types of dive computers).
Topics covered include:
- The planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of multilevel diving
- Definition and advantages of multilevel diving
- Methods of calculating multilevel dives ('The Wheel' recreational dive planner and/or dive computers)
- Review of decompression sickness theory and emergency decompression procedures
- Review of PADI's S.A.F.E. diver campaign
- Procedures for flying after diving;
- Care and maintenance of dive computers.
We advise you to take this course on board a liveaboard or at a dive resort. You'll have plenty of time to learn the theory and the course will integrate seamlessly with your diving holiday. What's more, the skills you learn you can apply immediately to the remainder of your dive trip, so you get more bottom time and enjoyment on your dives.
The elective Multilevel Dive from the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Adventures in Diving may count toward the certification requirements for this specialty.
Number of Dives: 2
Duration: 1 day
Price: Courses price list
Location: This course is available at our PADI 5 Star Dive Centre in Phuket, Thailand; as well as
Mabul and Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia;
Bali and Sulawesi in Indonesia;
Taveuni and Kadavu in Fiji.
Back to PADI dive courses index