Scuba Diving Courses
PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty Course
Want to become the next Hans Haas (he's an underwater motion picture pioneer from long ago)? Then sign up for PADI's Underwater Videographer programme!
During your PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty Course programme you'll go on 3 open water dives.
During the dives you'll put in to practice the information you learnt from your very own PADI video professional instructor, drawing from his years of experience of making scuba diving films.
The course topics are quite extensive and those covered include:
- The selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment, including the pros and cons of different models
- Safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment
- Underwater video principles for producing sharp, true colour, images underwater
- Videography techniques including shot types, and composition and sequencing for high quality results
- Producing an underwater movie, including developing a story line, directing models and editing, both in camera and post-production
At the end of the course you will transfer your footage onto DVD for a lasting memory of your diving adventures!
The elective Underwater Videographer dive from your Adventures in Diving may count toward this certification.
Number of Dives: 3
Duration: 2 days
Price: Courses price list
Location: This course is available at our 5 Star Dive Centre in Phuket, Thailand.