LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
At a glance...
- Visits Tioman Island and wrecks
- All cabins have ensuite bathrooms
- Dive The World Gold Range product
- BBQ pit on the sun deck, private massage room
- Large, steel-hulled boat
Click on an image to enlarge
MV DiveRACE Class E is an excellent Malaysian liveaboard. Built in 2015, this steel mono-hulled motor yacht is 35m in length can accommodate up to 20 divers on diving safaris around the Malay Peninsula's Tioman Island and surrounding wrecks. These trips are for certified divers of all experience levels.
Cruising along at up to 15 knots, and with features like ensuite cabins located on the lower and main decks, a private massage room, and a BBQ pit on the sun deck, DiveRACE Class E seeks to be a liveaboard class apart. 14 crew are on hand to look after you on board and after each dive they will serve you hot chocolate, juice, and a towel.
The sun deck is a popular spot with sun loungers to soak up the Malaysian sunshine at Pulau Tioman, and built-in sofa chairs in the shade. Guests can also socialise in the open-air dining area or the air-conditioned saloon with sofa seats, both on the upper deck.
The large dive deck features 2 ladders for eggress, 4 fresh water showers and 2 toilets. Underwater photographers will appreciate other features like rinse tanks, enriched air nitrox system, and multimedia stations throughout the boat.
Scheduled departures, prices, destinations, durations...
There are currently no future dates available.
More Trip Details...
Dive experience: These trips are suitable to certified divers of all levels.
Cruise price per person includes: Cabin accommodation with air-conditioning, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinking water, hot drinks, dives (as detailed in the trips above), experienced English-speaking divemaster(s) (4-5 divers per DM), tanks, weights and weightbelts.
Cruise price per person excludes (mandatory, unless customer provides own): Scuba equipment (US$ 30 per day), port fees US$ 23, dive insurance. Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival (cash only).
Optional extras: Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, dive computer (US$ 11 per day), nitrox fills for enriched air certified divers (US$ 11 per fill), torch (US$ 30 per day), 15 litre tank (US$ 11 per day). Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival.
How to get there: MV DiveRACE Class E's Indonesian liveaboard trips depart and return to Punggol Marina Country Club, 11 Northshore Drive, Singapore. Meet at the country club at 17:30 hrs. The last dive of the trip will be at around 11:00 hrs on the last day of the trip. Please allow at least 18 hours before flying after diving.
Diving Environment: Tioman Island and the nearby wrecks represent some of the best diving Peninuslar Malaysia has to offer. the reefs surrounding this popular tourist island are healthy and well populated with myriad tropical reef fish. Tioman is the best place for short dive trips for those based in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore or otherwise short on time. Visibility is 10-20m, water temperature is 27-29C.
Non-diver rate: 20% off the published prices.
Single supplement (if you do not want to share accommodation): This is optional - single travellers may choose to share a cabin or pay a supplement of 80% of the published price.
Dive clubs and group discounts: No published group deal. Please check with us. See whole boat charter rate.
Whole boat charter rate (per night): 10% off the published price of a full boat.
Cabins, Berths, Showers, Bathrooms...
There are 6 Deluxe twin/double bed cabins with windows on the middle deck. 2 of these cabins have private balconies. There are a further 4 Standard ensuite 4-share bunk bed cabins with portholes on the lower deck. All cabins are air-conditioned and have private bathrooms.
All the cabins have:
- Sea-view windows (portholes on lower deck)
- Private bathroom with toilet, hot water shower, hand basin, towels, toiletries
- Reading lights
- Cabinet, shelves and mirror
- Personal safe
- Mains outlet 220 Volts - 24 hours per day, universal sockets
- Space for luggage
- Life jackets
No. of bathrooms / showers - 14 / 14 - hot water
Crew, Facilities, Dive Courses...
The crew of 14 comprises:
- Cruise Director
- 3 Divemasters
- 2 Cooks
- 2 Engineers
- 2 Deck hands
Enriched air nitrox - 2 motorised dive tenders - dive deck with 4 freshwater showers and 2 toilets - air-conditioned saloon with DVD video, music and games - open-air dining area - sundecks with mattresses and in-built sofa seating - private massage room - multimedia stations - drinking water dispenser
Menu, Cuisine Type...
Meals on DiveRACE Class E are takenin the open-air dining area on the main deck. Meals are served at the table, and a barbeque evening is normally scheduled during the cruise.
Sample dishes - Sukiyaki Steamboat, Pad Thai, BBQ Chicken and seafood ...
- Thai, Asian and international main meal dishes. 4 or 5 dish choices per sitting.
- Waitress served dining in the open air dining area on the upper deck.
- Dinner is the first meal of the liveaboard cruise.
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruit, water, snacks and biscuits are provided free of charge.
- Soft drinks, beer and wine are also available for purchase.
- Built in year 2015
- Size - 35m x 7.5m
- Top speed - 15 knots
- Cruising speed - 12 knots
- 2 x 1200 HP Cummins engines
- 2 x 80 KW generators
- 2 x Bauer dive tank compressors
- 12 litre and 15 litre aluminium tanks with DIN and international fittings.
- Enriched air nitrox system
- Electricity 220V - 24 hours per day
- Water capacity - 28,000 litres
- Fuel capacity - 18,000 litres
- Environmental waste storage tank
Navigation, Safety Features...
- Solas life rafts (for 50 passengers)
- 2 x 40 HP motorised tenders
- VHF radio
- Lowrance global positioning system (GPS)
- Lowrance plotter & radar
- Lowrance sounder
- Samyung autopilot
- Closed circuit TV
- Searchlight and life rings with lights
- EPIRB and distress flares
- Satellite telephone
- Medic first aid box
- Oxygen 25,0000 litres
- 50 x life jackets
- 15 x fire extinguishers throughout