THIS PAGE IS OBSOLETE. DIVE THE WORLD NO LONGER SELLS THIS PRODUCT.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALTERNATIVES
The US franchised Fiji Aggressor II is a deluxe catamaran accommodating a maximum of 18 divers. It makes roughly the same itinerary as its sister ship the Fiji Aggressor III, i.e. Nigali Pass, Wakaya, Koro and Namenalala Islands, but the routes and dive sites vary from week to week.
Unusually for a catamaran liveaboard, all the cabins are above the water line, affording guests the best possible seaviews. The boat's 9 metre beam means there is spacious en-suite living accommodation
including a main saloon with CD, DVD, and libraries together with a well stocked, wet bar and computer email capabilities.
The 3 decks incorporate a sun deck for topping up the tan and relaxing on loungers between the 4 dives each day; a spa deck for a social warm up or drink at the end of the day; and the large dive deck for everything scuba related - enriched air nitrox, big camera table with charging points
, photo laboratory, 240 bar fills
, rinse tanks, showers and briefings.
If cruising around island paradise of Fiji on a luxury catamaran doesn't chill you out enough then why not swing lazily in one of the upper deck hammocks
, or soak in the hot-tub
with a refreshing drink - wine and beer are free of charge
on this Fiji liveaboard charter!
The Fiji Aggressor II delivers all you'd expect in terms of international standards of safety and service. For all those loyal Aggressor fans out there, this boat was previously used as the Tahiti Aggressor.
Scheduled departures, prices, destinations, durations...
There are currently no future dates available.
More Trip Details...
Cruise price per person includes: Cabin accommodation with air-conditioning, breakfast, lunch, dinner, biscuits, snacks, tea, coffee, soft drinks and water, dives (as detailed in the trips above), tanks, weights and weightbelts, torches, experienced English-speaking divemaster(s), local village visit for a Fijian 'meke' party (weather permitting), and return transfers to the boat from Suva airport.
Cruise price per person excludes (mandatory, unless customer provides own): Scuba equipment, Fiji government cruise tax for departures in 2014 is payable upon embarkation, park fees. Unless otherwise stated, all items must be paid on arrival.
Optional extras: Dive insurance, alcoholic drinks, nitrox. Unless otherwise stated, all items must be paid on arrival.
How to get there: The Aggressor II departs at lunchtime from Tradewinds Hotel in Suva, Viti Levu every Saturday. Pick up from the Suva airport will be at 10:30 a.m. for transfer to the Fiji Aggressor II (30-45 minute ride). Guests already staying in Fiji may make their own way to the Tradewinds Hotel at their own cost to meet the boat. Please make sure arrival is for 12:00 pm boarding as the yacht departs at 1:00 pm for an 8 hour crossing to the night anchorage.If you fly from an outer resort into Suva or Nadi you will be responsible for cab fare to the Tradewinds Hotel. The bus transportation on the day of arrival from the Suva Airport is included in the charter price.
For more information see our Viti Levu tourist information section.
Non-diver rate: Deduct US$ 150 off the full published price.
Single supplement (if you do not want to share accommodation): Add 50% to published prices.
Dive clubs and group discounts: Pay for 16 guests and 2 extra persons can join in Deluxe cabin free of charge.
Cabins, Berths, Showers, Bathrooms...
There is 1 Double bed cabin with queen size bed, and 8 Deluxe cabins with double and single berths. All cabins are located on the lower deck, but over the water line. All cabins are en-suite (have their own private bathrooms).
All the cabins have:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Seaview windows
- Bathroom with hot water shower and toilet
- Hand basin with toiletries, towels and hairdryer
- Reading lights
- US style mains outlet
- Life jackets and fire extinguishers
No. of bathrooms / showers - 12 / 9 - hot water
Crew, Facilities, Dive Courses...
- Cruise Leader
- Scuba Instructor
- Deck hand
Enriched air nitrox system - Motorised dinghies - 160 m² Dive deck with rinse tank, camera table, fresh water shower & toilet - Camera room / photo lab. - 100 m² Air-conditioned saloon with DVD video player, music, computer, CD burner, email, movie library, fish ID books, general reading library & games - Indoor restaurant with bar - Boutique - Satellite phone - Hot tub - 100 m² Sun deck with loungers and hammocks - Shaded areas
PADI certification courses available including Open Water Diver, Enriched Air Nitrox and many specialties.
Menu, Cuisine Type...
The Fiji Aggressor II maintains the high standard of cuisine you would expect from any Aggressor fleet boat, yet adds a touch of local flavour. American feasts and BBQs are mixed with local Fijian cuisine.You can enjoy the very best of seafood dishes and tropical fruits, as well as local salads and soups, and of course a range of delicious homemade desserts.
- International and Fijian lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Buffet-style service in the main deck saloon.
- Wines and local beer are provided free of charge!!
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks, drinking water, fruit, biscuits and snacks are also provided free of charge.
- The cruise dining service begins on the first day with lunch.
- All dietary requirements can be catered for - please send us notice of your requirements.
- No fixed menu.
- Built in year 1997, refurbished in 2006
- Size - 32m x 8.5m
- Weight - 248 tonnes
- Top speed - 10 knots
- Cruising speed - 8 knots
- 2 x 1,040 HP Caterpillar engines
- 2 x 55 KW Northern Lights generators
- 2 x Kaeser nitrox tank compressors
- 2 x Bauer scuba tank compressors for air fills
- 12 litre aluminium & steel tanks with Int fittings (DIN adaptors available free of charge)
- Electricity 220 & 110 Volts
- Fuel capacity - 31,000 litres
- Water capacity - 8,000 litres
- Watermaker - 8,400 litres par day
- Waste storage tank
Navigation, Safety Features...
- Safety equipment in accordance with SOLAS convention
- 2 x Life rafts and M-O-B rings
- 2 x motorised dive dinghies - 9m and 5m
- 4 x radios - VHF and SSB
- Satellite navigator
- Autopilot with magnetic and gyro compass
- 2 x GPS & plotter - Furuno & Garmin
- 2 x Furuno 36 mile radars
- Furuno depth sounder
- Emergency position indicating radio beacon (EPIRB)
- Bilge pump alarm
- Loudhailer & searchlight
- Life jackets
- Satellite telephone
- Medic first aid box
- Oxygen - nitrox supply and DAN kit
- Fire detectors and extinguishers throughout