The Princess Haleema is one of the top liveaboards in the Maldives and its sleek look and spacious decks made it winner of a most 'Photogenic Liveaboard' award in 2006. If you want to be pampered during your dive cruise around the atolls of the Maldives then this boat could be for you since it provides everything you could need to attend to your creature comforts.
There are no less than 3 separate open air relaxation areas, 2 of which feature jacuzzis. You can also ease the aches and pains away with a massage or a range of spa treatments from the on board professional therapist. The spa facilities also include a sauna and steam shower.
The boat was built in 2006 and is a beautifully finished liveaboard vessel. There are 9 cabins on board, and the 2 suites on the upper deck feature larger windows and a bath tub in the bathroom. All the rooms are ensuite and are tastefully and comfortably furnished.
Since the diving is all done from a separate boat, the spacious dive deck has been converted to an outdoor dining and relaxation area. The best features of the Princess Haleema are the roomy outdoor relaxation areas and innumerable soothing treatments available on board. Chilling out in one of the jacuzzis with a refreshing drink as the sun sets over the scattered islands of the Maldives, you will be delighted you chose a liveaboard cruise on the Princess Haleema.
Scheduled departures, prices, destinations, durations...
There are currently no future dates available.
More Trip Details...
Cabins, Berths, Showers, Bathrooms...
There are 7 spacious Deluxe (standard) double or twin bed cabins on the lower deck and 2 king-size double bed Honeymoon Suites on the upper deck. The Suites have large seaview windows, in-room entertainment system, additional bathtub, and a complimentary fruit basket and bottle of wine. All of the cabins are en-suite (have private bathrooms).
All the cabins have:
- Portholes (standard) or windows (deluxe)
- Plasma TV, DVD video and music system (deluxe only)
- Private bathroom with hot water shower, hand basin and towels
- Whirlpool bathtub (deluxe only)
- Minibar fridge
- Bedside lights
- Cabinet, shelves and mirror
- Safety box
- 2 Prong Euro-style mains outlet 220 volts - 24 hours per day
- Life jackets
No. of bathrooms / showers - 10 / 11 - hot water
Crew, Facilities, Dive Courses...
The liveaboard crew comprises:
- Cruise Director
- 3 Divemasters
- 2 Deck hands
Small camera room with work bench - Rinse tank for cameras and regulators - 2 jacuzzis - Coconut Spa: massage, sauna and steam shower facility with professional therapist - 56m² indoor saloon area with bar and shop - TV, video, movie library & karaoke machine, music system - Computer, CD burner & internet - IDD telephone and fax - Games, books and magazines - 3 sun decks and shaded areas with sun loungers and matresses - Night fishing - Snorkelling
All the diving on the Princess Haleema is done from an accompanying 18 metre dhoni
dive boat. The dhoni has a 420 HP engine, and is equipped with GPS, a depth sounder and oxygen.
The cruise price includes 3 day dives per day plus 3 night dives per trip. Extra dives can be booked on arrival.
Windsurfing, catamaran sailing, water skiing, para-sailing, wave surfing and island hopping can all be arranged during your tour.
Menu, Cuisine Type...
All meals can be enjoyed outside on deck in the cooling sea breezes. There is also a BBQ on an uninhabited island during each cruise, good weather depending.
The food consists of international favourites such as pasta, roast chicken and salads, as well as Asian dishes such as curries and Maldivian specialties, all made with the freshest local ingredients including fresh fruit. During our inspection visit the food was fantastic!.
- Italian and Maldivian dishes.
- Buffet-style lunch and table-served dinner in the open-air dining area.
- Continental breackfast: juice, tea, coffee, toasts, cheese, jam and marmelade, fresh made cakes (on demand: eggs).
- Lunch: variety of rice dishes, fresh fish, cooked fresh vegetables, salads, homemade bread, tropical fruit dessert.
- Tea time: tea and coffee, homemade cakes and biscuits.
- Dinner: variety of Italian pasta dishes, cooked fish or chicken, salads, homemade bread, homemade cake dessert.
- Tea and coffee are provided free of charge with the meals.
- All other drinks - mineral water, soft drinks, beer, wine, spirits - are chargeable on board.
- Vegetarian and other special diets can be catered for - please send prior notice of your requirements.
- Built in year 2006
- Size - 36m x 10.5m
- Top speed - 12 knots
- Cruising speed - 10 knots
- Volvo 480 HP diesel engine
- 2 x Soundproof generators
- 3 x Bauer dive tank compressors
- 12, 15 & 18 litre aluminium scuba tanks with Int & DIN valve fittings
- Electricity 220V, 12V and 24V - 24 hours per day
- Water capacity - 10,000 litres
- Fresh water maker - 400 litres per day
- Fuel capacity - 4,000 litres
Navigation, Safety Features...
- 15m Dhoni dive boat
- 2 Life rafts
- 25 HP dinghy
- VHF and CB radios
- Global positioning system
- CCTV system with alarms thorughout, including the engine room
- Fire extinguishers on each deck
- Satellite and mobile telephones, and facsimile
- Emergency oxygen
- First aid box
- Life jackets in each cabin and on dhoni