LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
At a glance...
- Visits Red Sea South
- All cabins with private bathrooms
- Technical diving facilities
- ENOS satellite location and rescue system
- Large boat
Click on an image to enlarge
The most recent addition to the pack, nay fleet, of Hurghada Seawolfs is the 36 metre MY Seawolf Soul. The yacht was completed in May 2007 and has been delivering Red Sea dive charters while pampering guests with 4-star liveaboard luxury ever since.
The twin bed cabins and double bed suites of the Seawolf Soul are modern and generously proportioned, accommodating 22 divers. En-suite bathroom facilities with hot water are a given. The upper deck cabins have large windows, whilst the lower deck cabins feature twin portholes for extra light.
The saloon and dining area are an impressive size and finished in light colours and with high quality imported fittings. A big-screen TV with entertainment system, a stocked bar and mouth-watering buffet spreads are all to be found in this luxurious and comfortable communal area. A striking flybridge, a sun deck at the bow, and a large open air shaded area offer ample space to rest and relax, complementing Seawolf Soul's spatial ambience. Stay in touch with family and friends whilst your at sea by using one of their complimentary mobile internet USB sticks.
As for the scuba diving, Seawolf have gone one step further than most in ensuring you have a stress-free, safe and fun time on this Red Sea dive charter. Every diver gets free use of Enriched air nitrox and the ENOS satellite location and rescue system. If that wasn't enough then how about enriched air nitrox too! ... ensuring you more safety or longer bottom times when underwater.
Then there's the 2 large motorised zodiacs, each with its own dive guide, for a more personalised service. And the large dive deck makes all this a breeze. There's plenty of kit up space, lots of re-charging points for those important batteries, a computer for photo editing, deck toilets and hot showers ... everything you need for a fantastic Red Sea diving holiday.
Scheduled departures, prices, destinations, durations...
More Trip Details...
Dive experience: For Red Sea safaris that include any of Brothers, Daedalus Reef, Zabargad, Rocky Island - 50 logged dives are required; all other safaris - 20 logged dives.
Cruise price per person includes: Cabin accommodation with air-conditioning, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, coffee, tea and water, soft drinks, dives (as detailed in the charters above), nitrox for EANx-certified divers, ENOS satellite location, tanks, weights and weightbelts, experienced English-speaking divemaster(s) (4-5 divers per DM), return transfers from local airport or hotel to the boat, all taxes.
Cruise price per person excludes (mandatory, unless customer provides own): Scuba equipment (US$ 186 per trip), dive insurance, national park fees/permissions/other charges as follows: North-Wrecks/Tiran: US$ 203, North-Wrecks/Turkia: US$ 214, Fury Shoals and Elphinstone/St. John's: US$ 235, Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone/Red Sea South/Red Sea South & St. John's : US$ 279. Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival (cash only - EUR, USD or EGP).
Optional extras: Torch US$ 44, dive computer US$ 66, underwater camera (Sealife Micro 2.0 / 64 GB with flash) US$ 108, 15 litre tank US$ 55, one way private car rental transfer between Hurghada and Marsa Alam US$ 99, alcoholic drinks. Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items are priced per week and need to be paid on arrival.
How to get there: The M/Y Seawolf Soul liveaboard tours depart from Hurghada and Port Ghalib. The first and last night of the trip are spent in the harbour. Guests arrive and board on the first day at 6 pm. The last dive of the trip will be at around 1 pm on the second last day of the trip. Please wait at least 18 hours before flying after diving. Disembarkation is at 10 am on the last day.
For more details see our travel information section for the Red Sea.
Non-diver rate: US$ 55 off the published price.
Single supplement (if you do not want to share accommodation): This is optional - single travellers may choose to share a cabin or pay a supplement of 50% of the published price.
Dive clubs and group discounts: Pay for 11 guests and 1 extra person can join the cruise in a Standard cabin free of charge (total 12+ guests).
Whole boat charter rate (per night): Pay for 20 guests and 2 additional persons can join the cruise in a Standard cabin free of charge.
Add-on package: If you have time, we strongly recommend that you consider some of the wonderful antiquities tours in Egypt which can add a whole new dimension to your holiday. Cairo museum's royal mummies, the pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, a glorious cruise down the Nile staying in a luxury cabin, The Valley of the Kings, all of these and more can be seen in packages starting at 6 nights' duration. Other activities such as 4x4 safaris and camel tours are also available as are custom-made packages to suit your needs.
Cabins, Berths, Showers, Bathrooms...
A maximum of 22 divers can be accommodated aboard the Seawolf Soul thanks to 8 Standard double/twin bed cabins and 3 Deluxe suites. 2 of the Deluxe Suites are located on the upper deck, with 1 on the middle deck; all feature private en-suite bathrooms. All 8 Standard cabins are en-suite too and are located on the lower deck.
All the liveaboard cabins have:
- En-suite bathroom with hot water shower, shower gel and hand basin
- Windows on upper deck and 2 portholes per cabin on lower deck
- Bedding & towels provided
- Reading lamps
- 24-hour, 220v electricity supply
- Fire warning system
- Life jackets & fire extinguisher
No. of bathrooms / showers - 13 / 13 - hot water
Crew, Facilities, Dive Courses...
The crew comprises:
- 2 Instructors / Divemasters
- 2 Cooks
- 2 Saloon Boys
- 4 Deck Hands
Nitrox (up to 32%) - 35m² Dive deck with hot showers, toilets, separate rinse tank for cameras and charging points for electrical scuba equipment - 22m² dive platform - 25 HP motorised dinghies - Tec diving allowed and equipment for rent - Air-conditioned saloon with well-stocked bar and big-screen TV, DVD and music players - Computer with CD burner - Complimentary USB mobile internet sticks - Library with movies, magazines, novels, fish ID books and games - Large open air shaded area - Flybridge with sun loungers - Sundeck with matresses at bow - Water & soft drink dispenser
Menu, Cuisine Type...
Meals on the Seawolf Soul's liveaboard charters consist of international cuisine and local delicacies and are served buffet style on the main deck in the dining section of air-conditioned saloon.
- Main meals comprise pre-breakfast, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Bar snacks of chocolate bars, biscuits, cakes and fruit are available all day long.
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, drinking water and juice are all complimentary.
- Pizzas are made as afternoon snacks, with ice-cream sometimes offered as dessert after meals.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase onboard.
- Vegetarian and other special dietary needs can be catered for with prior notice.
- Catering starts with dinner on the first day of the trip, although if guests arrive earlier lunch will be provided.
- Built in 2007, restored annually
- Size - 36m x 8m
- Top speed - 16 knots
- Cruising speed - 14 knots
- 2 x 750 HP Cummins engines
- 2 x 80 KW Super Silent generators
- 2 x Coltri Sub MCH 16 dive tank compressors
- Membrane enriched air nitrox system
- 12 litre aluminium tanks with DIN fittings and international adaptors
- 15 litre tanks - aluminium or steel - available on request
- Electricity 220v - 24-hours per day
- Water capacity - 16,000 litres
- Fuel capacity - 18 litres
- Freshwater maker - 7,000 litres per day
Navigation, Safety Features...
- 2 x 15 person capacity life rafts
- 2 x Yamaha 25 & 40 HP dinghies
- ENOS GPS-satellite location & rescue system for all divers
- JRC Radar
- Navman GPS
- Satellite & mobile telephones
- VHF & ICOM radios
- Bilge pump alarm
- Search light & horn
- CCTV for engine room and dive platform
- Fire alarms / detectors
- Life jackets / fire extinguishers throughout
- First aid box and trained staff
- 20,000 litres of oxygen on board
"They made a dive brief very easily and simply. Very nice deck and restaurant. Staff were very kindly. Equipment which I borrowed well functioned, but a little smell came out from the restroom.
" - Yohan Cho
, South Korea, 27 June 2012 ...