LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
At a glance...
- Cruises Red Sea South
- All cabins with private bathrooms
- Dedicated indoor restaurant with bar
- Large boat
Click on an image to enlarge
Built in Egypt's best shipyard, Alexandria, Miss Nouran is a legendary motor vessel in the Red Sea and constitutes affordability and value for money.
Miss Nouran has recently been refurbished for liveaboard diving trips in Egypt and is able to accommodate up to 24 divers in 12 cabins, spread across the upper, middle and lower decks. Accommodations have en-suite facilities, luggage storage space, bedding, towels and even bathrobes are provided to each guest.
The saloon, together with the separate dining area, are large with plush finishings inviting you to relax. This ensures that your meal times and surface intervals are spent unwinding in comfort. Free 3G Wi-Fi internet is provided onboard.
Enjoying the Red Sea's fresh air and surrounding desert landscapes is an easy pleasure on board Miss Nouran. 2 sundecks, one of which is partially shaded, provides generous spaces with plenty of comfortable furnishings. Mattresses and cushions are ideal for sunning yourself or taking a nap between dives, or simply enjoying the Egypt sunset and the company of your fellow liveaboard guests.
Miss Nouran provides scuba equipment racks on the diving platform itself, making kitting up and entering the water child's play.
Scheduled departures, prices, destinations, durations...
More Trip Details...
Dive experience: Recommended: North & Wrecks Red Sea safaris - Open Water diver license and 20 logged dives; for St. Johns Reefs safaris - Open Water diver license and 30 logged dives; for Brothers, Daedalus Reef & Elphinstone liveaboard safaris - Advanced Open Water diver license and 50 logged dives.
Cruise price per person includes: Return transfers from local airport to boat, port and park fees, cabin accommodation with air-conditioning, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, soft drinks, water and hot drinks (e.g. instant coffee, tea), dives (as detailed in the trips above), nitrox fills for enriched air certified divers, experienced English-speaking divemaster(s) (12 divers per DM), tanks, weights.
Cruise price per person excludes (mandatory, unless customer provides own): Scuba equipment (incl. dive computer or torch, US$ 188 per week), diving insurance, Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival (cash or credit card).
Optional extras: Alcoholic drinks, torch (US$ 43 per week), 15 litre tank (US$ 48 per week). Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival.
How to get there: MY Miss Nouran departs from Hurghada, Marsa Alam and Port Ghalib, and return transfers from Hurghada and Marsa Alam airports to the departure point can be arranged. Check in time starts at 5 pm on the first day (boat departs the next morning). Check out before 10 am on the last day (last night usually on the boat in the harbour). Late arrivals or early departures can be arranged.
There are direct flights from Cairo to Hurghada (1 hour) and Marsa Alam (1.5 hours) via Egypt Air. From certain destinations in the UK and Europe it is possible to fly into Hurghada and Marsa Alam direct. Full tourist visas for Egypt are available only at the airport for citizens of certain countries, unless obtained in advance. Please ensure you understand the tourist visa requirements that apply to you. For more details see our travel information section for the Red Sea.
The last dive of the trip will be at around 1 pm on the second last day of the trip. Please wait at least 18 hours before flying after diving.
Non-diver rate: None.
Single supplement (if you do not want to share accommodation): This is optional - single travellers may choose to share a cabin or pay a supplement of 80% of the published price.
Dive clubs and group discounts: Pay for 8 guests and 1 additional person can join the cruise in a Standard cabin.
Whole boat charter rate (per night): Please ask us for details.
Add-on package: If you have time, we strongly recommend that you consider some of the wonderful antiquities tours in Egypt which can add a whole new dimension to your Red Sea diving trip.
Cairo museum's royal mummies, the pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, a glorious cruise down the Nile staying in a luxury cabin, The Valley of the Kings, all of these and more can be seen in packages starting at 6 nights' duration. Other activities such as 4x4 safaris and camel tours are also available as are custom-made packages to suit your needs.
Cabins, Berths, Showers, Bathrooms...
There are 12 cabins; 10 twin bed cabins - 8 on the lower deck and 2 on the main deck, and 2 double bed cabins on the upper deck. All cabins have private en-suite bathroom facilities.
All the cabins have:
- En-suite bathroom with hot-water shower and hand basin
- Portholes on lower deck, windows on upper deck
- Towels & bathrobes
- Cabinet & shelves
- Reading lights
- 24-hour, 220v electricity supply
- European-style 2-pin plugs
- Life jackets
No. of bathrooms / showers - 11 / 11 - hot water
Crew, Facilities, Dive Courses...
- 2 Dive Instructors / Dive Masters
- 2 Deck Hands
Nitrox - 2x 25 HP motorised dinghies - Diving deck and platform with hot water shower and toilet - Air-conditioned saloon with TV, DVD and music players - Complimentary 3G wifi internet - Dedicated indoor restaurant with bar and open-air dining area - Library with movies, magazines, novels and fish ID books - Sun deck & shaded area with sun chairs & matresses - Water dispenser
Menu, Cuisine Type...
- International and local Red Sea cuisine are served, as well as a popular BBQ.
- The menus are fixed and served buffet style in the air-conditioned restaurant located on the main deck.
- Main meals consist of breakfast, lunch & dinner, with snacks in between.
- Snacks include biscuits and fruit, which together with tea & coffee and drinking water are complimentary.
- Soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks are available for purchase on board.
- All diets, including vegetarian and halal, can be catered for with prior notice.
- Catering starts with dinner on the first day of the trip.
- Built in 1996, restored 2005, refurbished 2008
- Size - 30m x 7m
- Top speed - 12 knots
- Cruising speed - 10 knots
- 2 x 600 HP CAT engines
- 3 x 60/50/30 KW Perkins generators
- 2 x Bauer scuba tank compressors
- Membrane enriched air nitrox system
- 12 litre aluminium tanks with DIN fittings and international adaptors
- Electricity 220v - 24-hours per day
- Water capacity - 8,000 litres
- Fuel capacity - 10,000 litres
- Freshwater maker - 9,000 litres per day
- Waste storage tank
Navigation, Safety Features...
- 2 x 25 person capacity life rafts
- 2 x Yamaha 25 HP dive dinghies
- HF and VHF radios
- Satellite & mobile phones
- Engine room CCTV
- Bilge pump alarm
- Satellite EPIRB
- Search light
- Emergency lights / signal devices
- Fire alarms / detectors
- Life jackets in all cabins
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- MFA box and trained staff
- 15,000 litres of continuous flow oxygen
"We would rate Miss Nouran as very good. Staff was amazing. The equipment was good.
" - Margaret Fenwick
, USA, 10 August 2017 ...