Click on an image to enlarge
THIS PAGE IS OBSOLETE. DIVE THE WORLD NO LONGER SELLS THIS PRODUCT.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALTERNATIVES
Part of the well known Aggressor fleet, you are guaranteed a luxury cruise on the North Sulawesi Aggressor. In an area previously unconquered by quality liveaboards, the Aggressor stands alone in providing international levels of service and safety allowing guests to comfortably dive some of Indonesia's most incredible sites.
Departing every Saturday, this is a real divers boat, with up to 5 dives per day. This includes some fantastic night dives in the muck-dive heaven of the Lembeh Strait, where you will see more unusual critters than you thought possible, and the more remote Bangka island off the northern tip of Sulawesi, a rich, colourful and unspoilt paradise.
This boat has it all - fully air conditioned, comfortable cabins, nitrox, E6 film processing, digital photo editing, email service, a hot tub, great food and a very experienced crew. The boat is very well set up for photographers and offers everyone the liveaboard cruise of a lifetime.
As a US franchise, The North Sulawesi Aggressor is designed to showcase the finest diving in Indonesia yet still offer the service levels expected of its demanding clientele. The result? Truly great diving on a world class liveaboard.
Scheduled departures, prices, destinations, durations...
There are currently no future dates available.
More Trip Details...
Cruise price per person includes: Dives, accommodation, food.
Cruise price per person excludes (mandatory, unless customer provides own): A fuel surcharge of US$ 100 is payable upon embarkation.
Optional extras: Scuba equipment.
How to get there: Boat departs from Bitung Harbour, near Manado.
Dive clubs and group discounts: Buy 8 places and 1 extra person can join FREE!!.
Cabins, Berths, Showers, Bathrooms...
There are 7 double or twin en-suite (private bathroom) cabins on the lower deck, and 1 quad (4 beds) cabin on the upper deck. Double cabins have double bed and a single upper bunk bed.
All the cabins have:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Portholes or window
- Toilet and shower - unlimited use
- Washbasin and hairdryer
- Bedding and towels
- Daily service
- Mains outlet 110 Volts
- Reading lamps
- Luggage storage
- Fire extinguishers and life jackets
No. of bathrooms / showers - 8 / 10 - hot water
Crew, Facilities, Dive Courses...
- Cruise Director
- 2 Divemasters
- 2 Deck hands
Enriched air nitrox - E-6 slide processing - Digital photo and video editing - Digital cameras for rent - Air-conditioned saloon - 12 m² dive deck with diver safety bar - DVD & music system - Partly covered 27 m² sundeck with Hot Tub and BBQ - Email service - Extensive fish book library
Most of the dives are made from 2 large skiffs but some are done from the back deck of the Aggressor.
Friday afternoon at approximately 1 - 2 pm, the North Sulawesi Aggressor returns to dock to load provisions for the following week's cruise. This is your opportunity to join a guided tour of Bitung and visit the local market. This is a special trip for guests and presents a wonderful photo opportunity and cultural experience. The cost will be minimal and can be paid on board prior to docking at the resort. This tour will run for approximately 3 hours.
Menu, Cuisine Type...
- Western, local & international main meal dishes and breakfast.
- Fresh homemade desserts each evening.
- Buffet-style service in saloon on main deck or Open-air BBQ on upper deck.
- All dietary requirements can be catered for - please send notice of your requirements.
- Dinner is also provided on the first evening of the cruise.
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer, wine, snacks and water are provided free of charge.
- No fixed menu.
- Note - final evening wine and cheese party - no large meal. Guests can go ashore.
- The operator rates their cuisine as a very important part of the safaris.
- Built in year 1988
- Size - 33m x 7m
- Top speed - 14 knots
- Cruising speed - 10 knots
- 2 x 1020 HP Cummins engines
- 2 x John Deere 55 KW generators
- 2 x Mako dive tank compressors
- Enriched air nitrox facilities - continuous blending manifold
- 12 litre aluminium scuba cylinders with international k-valve fittings
- Electricity 110V - 24 hours per day
- Water capacity - 20,000 litres
- Fresh water maker on board
- Fuel capacity - 40,000 litres
Navigation, Safety Features...
- Life rafts for 52 pax
- Safety-stop bar for 8 divers
- 2 x Motorised R.I.B.'s
- VHF & SSB radios
- Magellan 5000 global positioning system (GPS)
- 36 mile colour radar
- Video depth sounder
- Satellite telephone & facsimile
- Medical Kit with defibrilator - US Coast Guard standard
- Unlimited oxygen supply on board
- Life jackets (35 pax)
- Emergency signalling devices
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- Nearest Chamber in Manado
- Customer diving insurance not provided - see our insurance programme for a competitive quotation